Hi folks, we thank God for the past year and we ask for mercy in this new year. Most of us have various resolutions for the year, however, if eating healthy is one of your top priorities, that’s great! This week our recipe is “Avocado Tuna Salad”. It’s simple, so nice and easy to prepare.
1) One sizeable cucumber.
2) One big onion
3) Tuna flakes (two tins)
4) Avocado (two)
5) Few fresh leaves of parsley
6) A table spoon of olive oil
7) A little bit of salt to taste ( Optional)
8) Medium size lemon
9) Black pepper ( Optional)
1) Wash cucumber and slice into your Salad bowl.
2) Slice your onion and add.
3) Add one or two tins of tuna flakes
4) Wash avocado and cut into smaller sizes.
5) Add few fresh parsley leaves.
6) Squeeze half lemon juice on it
7) Add two table spoons of olive oil
8) Add a little salt to taste.
Lastly sprinkle a little bit of black pepper and stir.
Salad is ready to enjoy!
Try it, very healthy for you and the family.