Hi lovely folks, soon we have entered the month of November and will be celebrating Christmas in a few weeks. We give thanks to God almighty for sustaining us. Folks, let’s look at this recipe “Homemade Pineapple Jam”. I opened my fridge and there was no spread. I don’t like eating bread without spread so I have a medium sized pineapple and tried my hands on this “Homemade Pineapple Jam”. So easy to prepare.
– One medium sized pineapple
– One size-able lemon
– Cinnamon powder
– Brown sugar; six tablespoons
1) Wash pineapple and peel it nicely. Make sure there are no pieces of black spots.
2) Cut it into smaller pieces or you can blend it too.
3) Put it into a pan. Add about four tablespoons of brown sugar and bring it into a boil.
4) Reduce heat to simmer slowly until all the juices in the Pineapple evaporates.
5) Put a little in cold water to see whether it’s ready.
6) Sprinkle some cinnamon and about two teaspoons of lemon juice and allow to simmer for five minutes.
7) Check again in cold water if all are together, then it’s ready.
8) Pour it into a sterilized bottle and there you go.
You can enjoy with your brown or butter bread. You can also spread some on your cream crackers.
It’s a good bet to try it.