Hello guys, coming your way again with this simple mango banana and coconut smoothie. Smoothies are a great source of vitamins. I love it because it boosts energy and metabolism. I feel good anytime i take it. I will have more of different smoothies this Christmas.
- One cup of sliced ripe mango ( frozen)
- One ripe banana
- Small amount of shredded coconut
- Half cup of coconut water or water instead.
- A cup of Almond milk.
- Get your blender and put in your frozen mangoes
- Add banana
- Add a table spoon of shredded coconut
- Finally pour in a little bit of Coconut water or water and a cup of Almond milk.
- Blend till smooth. So refreshing!!
- Ready to enjoy.
This is simple but perfect snack or breakfast. Mothers please try this for your breakfast, your children would love it and also you can share with others. It’s easy and saves time!
Happy holidays to y’all!