Benefits of coconut water.
Coconut water has many benefits. It has vitamins and minerals. It’s a natural sport drink which refreshes the body, keeps you hydrated and replenishes lost energy.
Coconut water has more potassium than sodium which can possibly help reduce blood pressure. It’s good for everyone. Just make sure to get fresh and unprocessed coconut water to quench your taste.
Benefits of water melon.
Water melon has about 92% water. It has other vitamins and minerals which are good for the heart, bone health and prostate cancer prevention. Watermelon contains vitamins A, B6, C and lots of lycopene. It’s healthy drink for all.
- Water melon
- Crack the coconut open and pour the coconut water in a glass.
- Make coconut ice cubes, then wash water melon and divide it into parts. Remove the seeds and cut it into pieces.
- Put the water melon into the fruit blender and blend. Then put your coconut cubes into a glass and add water melon juice.
- Ready to enjoy a healthy refreshing juice.
- If you’re not a fan of ice cubes, you can add your coconut water to the melon right away and blend. Ready to serve!.